We are with you
Purchasing a property can be one of the biggest moments of your life. That is why it is vital to ensure you get the best advice from a trained professional. A conveyancer is someone who can play an integral role in assisting you in the purchase of your property by preparing the legal documents required for the transaction.
Our Family Law team will make sure you achieve the best possible outcome.
There are a lot of steps involved when preparing for settlement day and before you receive the keys to your new home. A conveyancer takes the stress away by researching the property by:
- Conducting land, rates, and water searches on your behalf.
- Informing you of all the additional costs of purchasing a property you may not have been aware of such as stamp duty and registration fees.
- Engaging in negotiations.
- Drafting legal documents necessary for transferring property to a new owner.
- Informing you of critical dates; and
- Settling the property on your behalf.
At Cornerstone Law Offices, we have a team of conveyancers that work with you every step along the way to correspond with the sales agent, the seller’s solicitor, and your bank. This will save you time, stress and money trying to navigate the obligations of the contract all by yourself.